Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Morbidity

I had a morbid dream today. I dreamt that a certain person passed away. I cannot recall the details but I do remember that as he lay on his death bed, he called out to me and he knew where I worked.

As funny as it may seem, lying on his death bed already and suddenly telling me where I work, it was a much more sombre mood within the dream. It meant so much to me, that he actually knew who I am.

I teared, for the first time in many years. I actually grieved at his passing on. I thought I'd probably just dismiss his death as just another passing phase of my life, which would occur eventually.

The truth is... in reality, he really did remember. When I met him a few months back and he suddenly made mention of it. I was totally surprised because I really did thought that I was that insignificant to him.

It took a dream for me to be reminded of this incident.

And for that, I'd make it a point to go down and celebrate with him. An appointment which I had no intention of making in the first place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps it's a timely reminder for you to start going church again? The big guy's real, you do know that