Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

Encounter with an ice-cream kind


Bought ice cream from a roadside cart in town today, which turned out to be a hilarious episode which my friends poked fun at the rest of the night.

I ordered a chocolate ice cream in a cup, thinking it would be less messy then carrying the dripping biscuit ice-cream around.

Hence, the uncle proceeded with preparing the ice-cream. When we realised he was putting squishing the ice-cream in between the biscuits instead of a cup, we quickly told him it was not supposed to be.

And so, the smart uncle did the most hilarious of things.

He SQUEEZED the ice cream TOGETHER with the BISCUIT into a plastic cordial cup!!! WTF?!?

And so for the rest of the time, I was carrying around a large ice-cream with biscuit squeezed in a tiny cup around town, looking rather silly.

A and H seized the opportunity to laugh at me the entire night. They even took a picture of it! Idiots.

Oh. And I forgot to mention. Instead of a chocolate ice-cream, he gave me mocha ice-cream instead.

*rolls eyes*

No comments: