Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Revived!

I've always been hesitant about blogging again due to the sheer amount of censorship that I impose on myself:
- political statements ( can kena sued badly!)
- work ( sensitive stuff. especially when I was still serving NS)
- sad soapy tales of my life ( never did like to keep bad memories)

Often I found myself typing so much, only to erase the entire life essay with a single click of the mouse. Hence, in the end, most of my posts were just pictures which communicated what I truly wished to express at that point in time, riddles which only close friends would be able to understand.

I'm an enigma. I know. But really, as my best bro often tells me, sometimes when you confide in somebody, you lose a part of yourself. What more on the world wide web, where a million people are reading your entries?

Nevertheless, I'm back after a two year hiatus. Suddenly filled with the inspiration to write/type again. Would try to update on again, if time does permit. Maybe I'd repost the old stories, so that you could have a good laugh again. At my expense. Sadistic idiots.

That's all for now.

No comments: