Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Post Birthday Post

The partying's all over. Thank you to all you wonderful dudes out there for making it so special again this year. It's been an entire week of gorging on all kinds of food and having pretty surprises thrown at me over and over, although I did accidentally spotted some of them ;) No worries though, there's always the next year's, haha!

Nevertheless, I'm really glad to have all of you taking special time out just to make me feel appreciated. It's always at this time of the year that I reflect and remember how important each and everyone of you are to me and really, I always always thank God for surrounding me with sooo many great friends!

Cheers to all of you!

No comments: