Thursday, September 25, 2008

Amicu certus in re incerta cernitur


Indeed, this past week has been a re-awakening one for me.

I've truly been blessed and touched by all around me.

You guys know who you are. Okay, maybe not.

Most of you probably would not know how vital a role you play in the script I've written out for myself.

But if you happened to be meeting me regularly for the past few months, especially during the weekdays, please do know that your company has been much much appreciated by me.

--------------------

On a separate note again, today I had such a hilarious time with my bunch of friends again.

I laughed and laughed and laughed until I could not hold my breath.

To the point that after parting from my friends, I was smiling to myself so.

Yes, I know. That looked plain silly.

Not for some random lady though. She thought I was mad and stalking her!! She kept turning around to look at me while walking ahead of me.

And after a while, I think she couldn't take it anymore. She pretended to stop at a nearby dustbin to allow me to overtake her.

Yupp, I could literally feel the cold hard dagger stare as I strutted past her.

Goodness! I'm innocent! I swear!

No comments: