Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 02, 2008

Holiday!



And so I'm embarking on a trip down south to another tiny island.

Am elated to get out of this place finally and hopefully it'd be able to offer me the much needed respite and reprieve.

The past few months have been so draining, that I'm almost devoid of any ounce of strength already. So much has happened, that I do not even know where to start picking up the pieces. It's simply been a rollercoaster ride of emotions, up and down, up and down and 360 degrees turns everywhere. I'm lost really.

I'm just glad to place everything behind, however temporal it may be. And hopefully, once I'm back, I'd be able to make the decisions once and for all, on all the crossroads that I've to face yet again.

No comments: